· Using dwgMerge you can compare and merge two dwg files.
· Also, in Batch mode, you can compare and merge entire directories as shown in video.
Quick demo (watch on Vimeo)
dwgMerge workflow is very simple and goes like this :
Select files and specify additional options
You can select :
· model and/or paper space
· general settings(layers, linetypes, text styles, dimension styles, mleader styles)
· internal block comparison
· xrefs comparison
Differences are organized in groups (not shown on picture), so that you can easily review them
You can focus each and every difference and resolve it by using
· copy left to right
· copy right to left
· delete them
can resolve differences on group by group basis as shown in video above.
· Objects that exist in a first file but not in a second file
· Objects that exist in a second file but not in a first file
· Objects that exist in both files but having different properties
Batch mode operation is described in video bellow.